#openeuler-meeting: community

Meeting started by Fred_Li at 01:59:42 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Last meeting (Fred_Li, 02:05:37)
    1. https://gitee.com/openeuler/community/tree/master/meeting_records (Fred_Li, 02:06:45)

  2. community governace (Fred_Li, 02:07:18)
    1. https://gitee.com/openeuler/community/issues/I17WWY (Fred_Li, 02:09:16)
    2. https://mailweb.openeuler.org/hyperkitty/list/dev@openeuler.org/thread/7AJ2I22CN525H7SCXSAWTIMMYPBCVCGL/ (Fred_Li, 02:21:30)
    3. ACTION: every to encourage project teams. (Fred_Li, 02:23:27)

  3. open discussion. (Fred_Li, 02:25:42)
    1. https://gitee.com/openeuler/community/issues/I17WWY?from=project-issue (openeuler, 02:26:33)
    2. ACTION: openeuler to finish a PR how to introduce a new project (Fred_Li, 02:28:52)


Meeting ended at 02:30:26 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. every to encourage project teams.
  2. openeuler to finish a PR how to introduce a new project


Action items, by person

  1. openeuler
    1. openeuler to finish a PR how to introduce a new project


People present (lines said)

  1. Fred_Li (42)
  2. openeuler (23)
  3. openeuler9ci-bot (3)
  4. charlie_li (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.