#openeuler-meeting: community

Meeting started by Fred_Li at 02:00:58 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. review the last meeting (Fred_Li, 02:05:29)
    1. https://gitee.com/open_euler/dashboard/issues?issue_state_ids=437575&id=I1838P (Fred_Li, 02:11:28)
    2. https://gitee.com/openeuler/community/pulls/93 (helloWord, 02:19:27)
    3. https://gitee.com/openeuler/community/pulls/93 (Fred_Li, 02:19:34)
    4. ACTION: teams to review https://gitee.com/openeuler/community/pulls/93 (Fred_Li, 02:19:56)

  2. requirements from other teams (Fred_Li, 02:20:10)
    1. ACTION: Fred and Yangli to prepare a governance documents for SIG changes (Fred_Li, 02:26:02)
    2. ACTION: freesky-edward to prepare the training video to avoid in-serious changes of SIGs (Fred_Li, 02:34:43)
    3. ACTION: freesky-edward to send emails to TC and other community mail lists to get the opinion on stopping private repos (Fred_Li, 02:37:12)

  3. our requirements to others (Fred_Li, 02:38:26)
    1. https://openeuler.org/zh/sig.html here is the SIGs list. (Fred_Li, 02:47:59)
    2. https://gitee.com/openeuler/community/tree/master/sig (helloWord, 02:49:22)
    3. ACTION: Fred to submit an issue about inconsistency of SIGs on website and gitee. (Fred_Li, 02:53:48)


Meeting ended at 03:01:35 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. teams to review https://gitee.com/openeuler/community/pulls/93
  2. Fred and Yangli to prepare a governance documents for SIG changes
  3. freesky-edward to prepare the training video to avoid in-serious changes of SIGs
  4. freesky-edward to send emails to TC and other community mail lists to get the opinion on stopping private repos
  5. Fred to submit an issue about inconsistency of SIGs on website and gitee.


Action items, by person

  1. freesky-edward
    1. freesky-edward to prepare the training video to avoid in-serious changes of SIGs
    2. freesky-edward to send emails to TC and other community mail lists to get the opinion on stopping private repos
  2. UNASSIGNED
    1. teams to review https://gitee.com/openeuler/community/pulls/93
    2. Fred and Yangli to prepare a governance documents for SIG changes
    3. Fred to submit an issue about inconsistency of SIGs on website and gitee.


People present (lines said)

  1. Fred_Li (108)
  2. helloWord (58)
  3. freesky-edward (47)
  4. Ivye (5)
  5. openeuler9ci-bot (3)
  6. tommylikehu (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.