#openeuler-meeting: Community

Meeting started by Fred_Li at 01:01:01 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. eview the last meeting (Fred_Li, 01:04:48)
    1. ACTION: Fred to ask TC to give an conclusion on when to stop adding new private repos. (Fred_Li, 01:06:46)
    2. ACTION: Fred to send email to TC for help, either reply issues in time, or join IRC meeting. (Fred_Li, 01:13:55)
    3. ACTION: Fred_Li and HelloWord to prepare a governance documents for SIG changes (Fred_Li, 01:16:09)

  2. Issues reviewing (Fred_Li, 01:20:43)
    1. https://gitee.com/openeuler/community/issues (Fred_Li, 01:21:13)
    2. ACTION: Fred_Li to raise the issue of I18620 and I18LZM to highlight package management strategy is important to our community. (Fred_Li, 01:30:08)
    3. ACTION: Fred_Li and HelloWord to ask release team to prepare releasing guidance. (Fred_Li, 01:38:22)

  3. reviewing PRs (Fred_Li, 01:39:22)
    1. https://gitee.com/openeuler/community/pulls (Fred_Li, 01:39:33)

  4. open discussion (Fred_Li, 01:41:35)
    1. http://meetings.openeuler.org/openeuler-meeting/2020/infrastructure/2020-01-14-09.00.html (Fred_Li, 01:43:23)


Meeting ended at 01:46:36 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. Fred to ask TC to give an conclusion on when to stop adding new private repos.
  2. Fred to send email to TC for help, either reply issues in time, or join IRC meeting.
  3. Fred_Li and HelloWord to prepare a governance documents for SIG changes
  4. Fred_Li to raise the issue of I18620 and I18LZM to highlight package management strategy is important to our community.
  5. Fred_Li and HelloWord to ask release team to prepare releasing guidance.


Action items, by person

  1. Fred_Li
    1. Fred_Li and HelloWord to prepare a governance documents for SIG changes
    2. Fred_Li to raise the issue of I18620 and I18LZM to highlight package management strategy is important to our community.
    3. Fred_Li and HelloWord to ask release team to prepare releasing guidance.
  2. HelloWord
    1. Fred_Li and HelloWord to prepare a governance documents for SIG changes
    2. Fred_Li and HelloWord to ask release team to prepare releasing guidance.
  3. UNASSIGNED
    1. Fred to ask TC to give an conclusion on when to stop adding new private repos.
    2. Fred to send email to TC for help, either reply issues in time, or join IRC meeting.


People present (lines said)

  1. Fred_Li (79)
  2. HelloWord (39)
  3. Ivye (5)
  4. openeuler9ci-bot (3)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.