#openeuler-meeting: community

Meeting started by fred_li at 02:00:03 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Actions from last meeting (fred_li, 02:04:28)
    1. http://meetings.openeuler.org/openeuler-meeting/2020/community/2020-01-21-01.01.html (fred_li, 02:04:53)
    2. ACTION: fred_li to ask TC to give an conclusion on when to stop adding new private repos. (fred_li, 02:06:03)
    3. https://gitee.com/openeuler/community/issues/I15P6I?from=project-issue (fred_li, 02:12:51)

  2. Issues reviewing (fred_li, 02:14:24)
    1. https://gitee.com/openeuler/community/issues/ (fred_li, 02:15:04)
    2. https://gitee.com/openeuler/community-issue (fred_li, 02:16:34)

  3. Pull Request reviewing (fred_li, 02:37:53)
    1. https://gitee.com/openeuler/community/pulls (fred_li, 02:38:00)
    2. https://gitee.com/openeuler/community/pulls/132 is also important and if anyone wants to review, please (fred_li, 02:40:40)
    3. https://gitee.com/openeuler/community/pulls/93 is also required to review. (fred_li, 02:42:16)

  4. open discussion (fred_li, 02:43:01)


Meeting ended at 02:50:44 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. fred_li to ask TC to give an conclusion on when to stop adding new private repos.


Action items, by person

  1. fred_li
    1. fred_li to ask TC to give an conclusion on when to stop adding new private repos.


People present (lines said)

  1. fred_li (70)
  2. freesky-edward (11)
  3. helloworld (10)
  4. helloword (5)
  5. Ivye (4)
  6. openeuler9ci-bot (3)
  7. xing (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.