02:00:03 <fred_li> #startmeeting community
02:00:03 <openeuler9ci-bot> Meeting started Tue Feb  4 02:00:03 2020 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes.  The chair is fred_li. Information about MeetBot at https://openeuler.org/en/meetings.html.
02:00:03 <openeuler9ci-bot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
02:00:03 <openeuler9ci-bot> The meeting name has been set to 'community'
02:00:16 <fred_li> Good morning
02:01:02 <fred_li> who are here?
02:01:34 <freesky-edward> hi
02:02:04 <fred_li> hi freesky-edward. Let's wait a few minutes more
02:02:06 <freesky-edward> good morning
02:02:12 <freesky-edward> :)
02:02:45 <Ivye> Hi,Morning
02:04:24 <fred_li> Hi Ivye
02:04:28 <fred_li> #topic Actions from last meeting
02:04:53 <fred_li> #link http://meetings.openeuler.org/openeuler-meeting/2020/community/2020-01-21-01.01.html
02:05:06 <fred_li> Let's go through the actions from last meeting first.
02:05:17 <fred_li> Fred to ask TC to give an conclusion on when to stop adding new private repos.
02:05:46 <fred_li> I asked but have not got final reply. I will have to continue.
02:06:03 <fred_li> #action fred_li to ask TC to give an conclusion on when to stop adding new private repos.
02:06:36 <fred_li> regarding Fred to send email to TC for help, either reply issues in time, or join IRC meeting.
02:07:00 <fred_li> TC weekly meeting will be held on Wed morning. I think this one can be closed.
02:07:25 <freesky-edward> good news
02:07:40 <fred_li> Regarding Fred_Li to raise the issue of I18620 and I18LZM to highlight package management strategy is important to our community.
02:08:14 <fred_li> It is not closed but discussion is ongoing, which sounds good as well.
02:11:04 <fred_li> And the last 2, Fred_Li and HelloWord to prepare a governance documents for SIG changesFred_Li and HelloWord to ask release team to prepare releasing guidance.
02:11:19 <fred_li> Hi helloworld
02:11:25 <helloworld> hi
02:11:34 <fred_li> we are reviewing the actions from last week.
02:11:42 <fred_li> Fred_Li and HelloWord to prepare a governance documents for SIG changes
02:11:54 <fred_li> how about this one. Sorry I didn't work on it.
02:12:48 <helloworld> I've already submitted it to the tc commissioner. I haven't received any feedback.
02:12:51 <fred_li> #link https://gitee.com/openeuler/community/issues/I15P6I?from=project-issue
02:13:18 <fred_li> Fred_Li and HelloWord to ask release team to prepare releasing guidance.
02:13:24 <fred_li> regarding this one, it is ongoing now.
02:13:57 <fred_li> helloworld sounds good, thank you. I think we can close the 2 actions and continue to follow in the issues.
02:14:24 <fred_li> #topic Issues reviewing
02:14:31 <fred_li> Let's move the next topic
02:14:38 <helloworld> ok
02:15:04 <fred_li> #link https://gitee.com/openeuler/community/issues/
02:15:22 <fred_li> what issues from repo community would you like to highlight?
02:16:09 <helloworld> the important issues have been highlight.
02:16:16 <fred_li> to me they are fine and I don't need to emphasize now.
02:16:17 <fred_li> OK
02:16:34 <fred_li> #link https://gitee.com/openeuler/community-issue
02:16:38 <fred_li> how about this repo?
02:17:11 <helloworld> No new issue
02:17:13 <fred_li> I would like to highlight https://gitee.com/openeuler/community-issue/issues/I18Y1P?from=project-issue
02:17:30 <fred_li> And https://gitee.com/openeuler/community-issue/issues/I18XS0?from=project-issue
02:17:54 <fred_li> 2 friends asked to contribute, one for CPU and one for driver.
02:18:16 <helloworld> why not put this issue in community repo?
02:19:16 <helloworld> I think we should put such discussion in one repo.
02:20:02 <freesky-edward> helloworld if someone doesn't know where to submit the issue, community0issue is the right place.
02:20:08 <fred_li> The 2nd one was submitted by users. It is fine to submit here and later I can move to related repos once it is clear.
02:20:26 <fred_li> freesky-edward correct. thanks
02:20:29 <freesky-edward> it can be moved to other when it's known to one repo
02:20:34 <helloworld> we can make a series of the similar discussion
02:21:00 <helloworld> so that everyone can find them easily
02:21:27 <Ivye> I think the discussion about community processes can be put into an repo.
02:21:43 <fred_li> so, please take a look at the 2 issues, especially https://gitee.com/openeuler/community-issue/issues/I18Y1P?from=project-issue
02:22:25 <fred_li> Ivye yes. But sometime one issue can impact several repos, so it can stay in the community-issue for some time.
02:23:24 <fred_li> Who can help to review the issue #I18Y1P?
02:24:09 <helloworld> I am worried that similar discussions will be held in many places, but people's messages will not be in many places. It is very inconvenient for us to collect our views.
02:24:43 <freesky-edward> fred_li I think a guide of such process is necessary.
02:24:46 <Ivye> Can we divide subclasses in community-issue?If can, we can classify it. fred_li
02:25:40 <fred_li> helloworld has left.
02:26:01 <freesky-edward> Ivye I think the issue label is what you are looking for.
02:26:24 <Ivye> freesky-edward A guide of process is good.
02:27:08 <fred_li> Helloworld's concern makes sense. Since she is not online, let's move on now.
02:27:57 <fred_li> So I will continue finish the guidance. Just to point out, this is a complicated guide, and 3rd party CI will be required, and infra team help is requested.
02:28:19 <fred_li> And another one I want to point out is https://gitee.com/openeuler/community-issue/issues/I18PQL?from=project-issue
02:29:24 <fred_li> helloword welcome back :-)
02:29:37 <helloword> sorry,i just lost my line
02:30:00 <helloword> I mean,Is the introduction of new drivers similar to introducing new repos for sig-driver?
02:30:02 <freesky-edward> fred_li before the 3rd CI building, we'd consider how to do integration test. so any test team or QA guys are here?
02:30:02 <fred_li> Regarding your concern "similar discussions will be held in many places,"
02:30:51 <fred_li> freesky-edward no, I will have to contact them later. And I don't even see QA team in the current SIG. Maybe I was wrong.
02:31:07 <helloword> I understand that the first thing we should care about is the compliance of the introduction, not CI.
02:32:32 <fred_li> To save time, I think you can leave comments on the issue. https://gitee.com/openeuler/community-issue/issues/I18Y1P?from=project-issue
02:32:33 <helloword> freesky-edward I think the first problem is that our compliance check tool should be ready as soon as possible.
02:33:32 <fred_li> I would not assign actions here since you will review this issues.
02:33:44 <fred_li> Fine to every one?
02:33:58 <freesky-edward> it seems no QA group https://gitee.com/openeuler/community/tree/master/sig
02:34:18 <helloword> The contents of different software packages and CIs are different. The community should not define sig groups.
02:36:26 <fred_li> Agreed. No, community is not creating sigs. When we find issues, we need look for solution.
02:36:54 <fred_li> QA team should be important.
02:37:05 <fred_li> The network is bad today.
02:37:17 <fred_li> Let's move to next topic, ok to you all?
02:37:53 <fred_li> #topic Pull Request reviewing
02:38:00 <fred_li> #link https://gitee.com/openeuler/community/pulls
02:38:57 <fred_li> any PRs to highlight here?
02:39:32 <fred_li> freesky-edward submitted some PR for license update. I hope Yangli can review and approve.
02:39:44 <fred_li> I will contact her after the meeting.
02:39:50 <freesky-edward> thx fred_li
02:40:40 <fred_li> https://gitee.com/openeuler/community/pulls/132 is also important and if anyone wants to review, please
02:41:30 <xing> HI
02:41:37 <fred_li> Welcome xing
02:41:54 <fred_li> we are in the 3rd topic, reviewing the PRs
02:42:01 <xing> THX
02:42:16 <fred_li> https://gitee.com/openeuler/community/pulls/93 is also required to review.
02:42:38 <fred_li> Those are all I would like to point out.
02:42:53 <fred_li> #open discussion
02:43:01 <fred_li> #topic open discussion
02:44:26 <fred_li> I will wait till 10:50. :-)
02:50:32 <fred_li> Hi guys. Thank you for your time, and stay safe.
02:50:38 <fred_li> talk to you next week.
02:50:44 <fred_li> #endmeeting