#openeuler-meeting: Community

Meeting started by fred_li at 02:00:17 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Actions from last meeting (fred_li, 02:15:25)
    1. http://meetings.openeuler.org/openeuler-meeting/2020/community/2020-02-04-02.00.html (fred_li, 02:15:58)
    2. ACTION: fred_li to ask follow up when to stop adding new private repos. (fred_li, 02:17:59)

  2. Issues reviewing (fred_li, 02:18:26)
    1. https://gitee.com/openeuler/community/issues (fred_li, 02:18:39)
    2. https://gitee.com/openeuler/community-issue/issues (fred_li, 02:22:22)
    3. we are releasing blog system this week. https://gitee.com/openeuler/community-issue/issues/I17NN3?from=project-issue (fred_li, 02:23:18)

  3. Pull Request reviewing (fred_li, 02:25:53)
    1. https://gitee.com/openeuler/community/pulls (fred_li, 02:26:06)

  4. open discussion (fred_li, 02:27:28)
    1. https://gitee.com/openeuler/community/pulls/145 (fred_li, 02:29:57)
    2. https://gitee.com/openeuler/community/pulls/145#note_2253791 (fred_li, 02:30:42)

  5. contribution guidance (fred_li, 02:40:16)
    1. https://gitee.com/openeuler/infrastructure/issues/I1934I (fred_li, 02:47:25)
    2. ACTION: @fred_li to set up an audio meeting to discuss the contribution guidance from 10:00-11:00 on Wed. Beijing Time. (fred_li, 02:57:05)


Meeting ended at 03:00:32 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. fred_li to ask follow up when to stop adding new private repos.
  2. @fred_li to set up an audio meeting to discuss the contribution guidance from 10:00-11:00 on Wed. Beijing Time.


Action items, by person

  1. fred_li
    1. fred_li to ask follow up when to stop adding new private repos.
    2. @fred_li to set up an audio meeting to discuss the contribution guidance from 10:00-11:00 on Wed. Beijing Time.


People present (lines said)

  1. fred_li (70)
  2. helloworld (16)
  3. blueskycs2c (15)
  4. shivam (5)
  5. Rupal (5)
  6. openeuler9ci-bot (3)
  7. freesky-edward (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.