#openeuler-meeting: infrastructure

Meeting started by freesky-edward at 09:00:37 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. meeting method changes (freesky-edward, 09:03:35)
    1. ACTION: freesky-edward move meeting to welink next time (freesky-edward, 09:12:39)

  2. infrastructure issue review (freesky-edward, 09:14:55)
    1. https://gitee.com/openeuler/infrastructure/issues (freesky-edward, 09:15:50)
    2. https://gitee.com/openeuler/infrastructure/issues (fred_li, 09:16:00)
    3. https://gitee.com/openeuler/infrastructure/issues/I1AU0L (fred_li, 09:18:23)
    4. https://gitee.com/openeuler/infrastructure/issues/I16YOQ (imjoey, 09:19:31)
    5. https://gitee.com/openeuler/community/wikis/All%20the%20open%20tasks%20about%20openEuler%20community%20governance (fred_li, 09:24:41)
    6. git@gitee.com:openeuler/community.wiki.git (imjoey, 09:29:30)
    7. ACTION: all members of infra move the issue to https://gitee.com/openeuler/infrastructure/wikis/help-wanted%20tasks?sort_id=1981020 (freesky-edward, 09:35:54)

  3. major task status (freesky-edward, 09:45:30)
    1. https://gitee.com/openeuler/infrastructure/pulls/328 (fred_li, 09:47:29)

  4. open discussion (freesky-edward, 09:54:26)
    1. https://gitee.com/openeuler/ci-bot/pulls/26 (imjoey, 09:54:57)


Meeting ended at 09:59:49 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. freesky-edward move meeting to welink next time
  2. all members of infra move the issue to https://gitee.com/openeuler/infrastructure/wikis/help-wanted%20tasks?sort_id=1981020


Action items, by person

  1. freesky-edward
    1. freesky-edward move meeting to welink next time


People present (lines said)

  1. freesky-edward (75)
  2. fred_li (41)
  3. imjoey (32)
  4. zhongjun2_ (4)
  5. openeuler-ci-bot (3)
  6. ivye (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.